Come and join us and taste our Award winning Argentine range from La Chamiza.
TO WIN ONE OF THESE AMAZING PRIZES, ORDER TODAY AT STAND F10
AND QUOTE CODE: WWAWEB12
For the duration of the London Wine Fair ONLY quote code: WWAWEB12 when placing an order with WWA. Every order that is placed using this unique code will automatically enter a free prize draw to win a number of prizes including:
- A week in a luxury cottage in France
- A Selection of collectable wines from the WWA Agency list
- VIP Hospitality tickets to Polo in the Park, London 2012
- Receive the entire order free of charge
And finally, WWA will have a “mystery wine” – guess where our mystery wine is from and wine a “mystery” prize!!!
Great people, great wines and an unmissable promotion…
GREAT reasons to visit World Wine Agencies at London International Wine Fair May 22nd – 24th 2012 STAND F10
For further information contact: Nicky Burston – email@example.com / 07764 372 229
- Only one entry accepted per company
- Entrants must be over 18
- All qualifying orders must received and paid for in full by June 29th 2012
- Orders must be a minimum of 10 9ltr cases
- For duty paid orders, entrants must be VAT registered and able to receive duty paid goods normally
- Prize draw is open to trade only
- Draw will be done in presence of independent witness
- All decisions are final
Order received free of charge
Order will be delivered free of charge up to a maximum of 30 9ltr cases (max value of £5000.00)
Entrants will be responsible for all UK duties & VAT; only goods will be delivered free of charge.
Week in Cottage
- Prize is not to be used for any other prize draw or competition
- Week is to be taken during off-peak times and is subject to availability
- Week must be taken by owner or buyer of company
- £100 deposit payable
Special ticket only discount!
Take advantage of World Wine Agencies special offer – Receive £5 off adult tickets and £10 off family tickets. For this ticket offer simply call Ticketmaster on 0844 248 5069 or visit www.ticketmaster.co.uk quoting POLOPARTNER*
* Valid on all General Admission and Grandstand Tickets, except ‘After 5pm’ tickets on Friday 8th June. Offer valid until 23rd April 2012
World Wine Agencies will be at table 21 between 10.30am & 5 .30pm
Kevin Moore from Harpers Wine & Spirit was a SUPER STAR on Tuesday evening, performing his role as the guide on board the WWA Fun Bus with great aplomb. A huge THANK YOU to Kevin from all the World Wine Agencies team and their customers.
A great evening was had by all on the bus and at the olympic site. Please follow the link below to see us all in action, we are already thinking a head to next year, so watch this space.
Simply click on any of the images below to view the gallery…
2011 Marks the 5th anniversary of trading for World Wine Agencies and to celebrate, we will be having some parties! Here is a snapshot of just some of the activity we will be running this year to mark the occasion in style. Read more
Dont forget to come and visit us at the annual Washington state and oregon trade tasting where we be showing our increased range from Powers Winery. The range includes three single vineyard wines: Coyote Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, Cougars Syrah and a Cabernet Sauvignon from the Champoux Vineyard. Also on show will be wines from the organic Badger Mountain vineyard. Read more
To see photos from this event visit our gallery >> Click here
On September 9th Reichsrat Von Buhl once again launched their 2009 Gross Gewachs wines to the World, at a private tasting in London whilst simultaneously hosting a tasting at their Estate in Germany. By the evening of 9th September the wine world from UK to Germany and as far away as USA was twittering about these wines, as glowing praise passed between writers.